lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

HEllo world

HELLO, WORLD!! THIS IS MY BLOG. IN THIS BLOG I`M GOING TO POST MY LEVEL 4 ENGLISH WORK. I HOPE YOU LIKE. SO, LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF.



Hi, there! My name’s ivan colmenares. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 21 years old and I study laws at URBE . My favorite subjects are criminal law. I´M LEVEL FOUR

I love music, playing tennis, hang out with my friends, stay with my family. I hate chavez , getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice...

My dream is to travel the world, are to graduate fron lawyer.



About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice. I
Leave Coments...

WELL THIS IS A LITTLE BE ABOUT ME. DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND ? PLEASE, LEAVE COMMEN!!




http://www.venezuelatuya.com/losroques/index.htm

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario